the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Things to NEVER do...


1. Never let anyone bring you more than 1 margarita per hour.
2. Never eat a whole bag of prunes in one sitting.
3. Never pour the crumbs of a bag of pretzels into your mouth.
4. Never rub your eyes after handling a jalapeno.
5. Never eat a bag of Clamato Chips.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

Hell yeah! I knew I was missing a good friend! Thanks for reminding me.

So they let you out of jail? You have to stop flashing those nuns.

6:18 PM

 
Blogger erong said...

I got a little sidetracked... and then I went to the nation's capital... and then I got ill for like a month.

But I'm back!

8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R