the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Three Hours.


A co-worker of mine commented today that I need to get out of the house more often.

Why?

I spent three hours on Sunday making this. It's not even that good.

But I made it anyway. It was an idea that'd been noodling since originally seeing "The Fellowship of the Ring" many years ago. Yes, it's been many years that the movie has been out.

Anywho, parts of my editing are sheer genius... Yes. I am modest. Suck it.

So, when you watch... Sauron's opening: timing changed. The ring abandoning Golum: edited and sped up. The song itself: 1.2 minutes shorter than original.

But watch the choreography. Things sync up. This wasn't just some lame-ass quick job... I actually did do a decent job. Again, it's not my best work, but it's good. And it's inspired me to make a new ICO video.

I made one about a year after ICO was released, using Daft Punk's "Aerodynamic" as the music. I'll likely try that again. It's VERY appropriate... especially if you ever saw the original video for it.
But who knows... I may use a different tune.

And... I may even make one for Shadow of the Colossus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Max Marie, OFS said...

THAT WAS COOL!

11:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R