the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Found Treasures!

Afternoons in UtopiaI found myself home sick on Monday (that's two Mondays in a row home sick) and started rifling through my old CDs with the intent on getting as many as possible into iTunes.

It wasn't until last night that I found my old AlphaVille CDs. Now, I am one of the few, the proud, the die-hard fans to gotten my hands on "Dreamscapes"... which I'd imported into iTunes many moons ago. The original albums, however, I hadn't seen in a long while.

And I found them.

New to my Radio.Blog are three tunes that have been favorites of mine since 1986. Yeah... I'm THAT old. After all these years, I'd still have to say that "Afternoons in Utopia" is one of my all-time favorites.

Good stuff, Maynard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R