the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Google Earth - Ignorance is Bliss

Yeah... so Google Earth is the knowledge I didn't want.

While I think it's great that I can a take vitural tour of Bryce Canyon or the Grand Canyon, and that I can see great maps of my favorite spots in San Francisco... I really didn't want to know that my house was captured.

No, this shot isn't a shot of my house. It's a shot of the gas station where I regularly fill up. But it's not far from my house.

If there was ever anything that made me feel like Big Brother was watching... that all the crazy stuff I saw in "Enemy of the State" could actually happen... that all those conspiracy theorists out there could be right... this is it.

My only consolation is that the shot of my house is at least 2 1/2 years old. Heh... it has my (long ago sold) Dodge Dart parked out front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R