the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Monday, March 06, 2006

The blog.

I asked my lovely wife the other day if she checked out this blog o' mine.

"Nope."

So you're not interested in what I have to say up there?

"It's not that."

Ok, so what is it?

"If it's important, you'll tell me about it."

Damn. She's smart.

The trouble with living with someone for this long is that they get your patterns down. We all have our own rhythms; a certain cadence to what we do, how we act, how we process information. She has got me all dialed in.

She used to ask me what I was thinking about, or what was going through my head... This morning, I kid you not, she told me to stop thinking so loud; I was making it hard for her to concentrate.
"What? I was just thinking about how-"
"I know. Just relax for a minute. I'm trying to hear myself."

Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R