the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I know where Matt is.

By now, you've all heard of Matt, the 29-year old from the Northwest U.S. who travelled the world on a low budget, only to dance everywhere he went.

Well, did you know he's done it a few times? Did you know he just put out his newest video... with footage of himself dancing on all 7 continents?

Did you know that I'm only slightly jealous of him... he being a few years younger than I am and he's been to everywhere except Greenland... I'd like to see Mayan temples and Angkor Wat...

Did you know he works in the same industry that I'm in?

I know where Matt is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R