the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Friday, January 20, 2006

I'd Forgotten About This...

Long ago, I came up with the idea of writing a diary. But not like a regular diary; a Diary of an Evil Genius.

I wrote a bit of it, then... promptly forgot about it. Well, I'm going to start it up again. Maybe, when I'm done, those wacky folks over at Chronicle Books will publish it. Hey... it could happen.

Anyway, I figure that, from time to time, I'll post a random entry from the diary up here. Who knows... maybe I'll scrap my current commentary and go solely with the new format...

We shall see.

But, I shall start with this:


Day Fourteen

The plan has been formulated. Henceforth, it shall be called "My Evil Plan™" and will be kept secret until an appropriate Superhero comes calling.

Aw, crap.

If a Superhero comes around, he’ll have to call me by my Supervillain name... which I don’t have. Oh, great. This is just great. I thought I had all these damnable little details figured out and now I need a Supervillain name.

And a costume.

CRAP! I need a costume! I can’t properly vex some Superhero while wearing jeans and Performance Fleece™. A name and costume. Right, I can deal with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Max Marie, OFS said...

I say we call you Winglebert Slaptyback. Oh wait, you're evil. Dark Lord Winglebert Slaptyback. I have the sewing machine ready when you're done picking from that color palette I sent you. Are you sure you want pastells? Cuz we'll just have to call you Pink Lord Winglebert Slaptyback. Pinky Winky for short I guess.

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R