the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Make it stop!

A long time ago, I was quoted as saying:

"Take refuge in the absurd."

One of my more pithy moments.

Anywho, what that means is that life is full of utterly silly moments. You can let them slip by, let them annoy you, or take joy from the stupidity.

These Three Songs (with accompanying crudely-drawn Flash videos) are prime examples of absurd. Take refuge in them.

The problem I have is with this one. I can't make it stop playing in my head. I actually WOKE UP this morning with it playing in my head. Sure the lyrics are inane, but that bass line... totally frickin' groovin'.

Totally.

4 Comments:

Blogger Max Marie, OFS said...

You're just jealous cuz my blog's better than your blog.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger panzerjedi said...

Is that how a "candidate to the Secular Franciscan Order" represents themselves nowdays? Such a shame...

10:34 PM

 
Blogger erong said...

LOLZ, Panzer!

Thanks for the laugh.

Max Marie is going for one of those Orders where they encourage being a smart alek. ;-)

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Max Marie, OFS said...

better than a dumb alek...

kisskiss!

Friend PanzerJedi - Franciscans are well known for their wacky humor. That's why I fit in so well. St. Francis himself was blessed with the nickname of Holy Fool.

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R