the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Interview powers... ACTIVATE!

Yeah. I had an interview for a new position here at The Company. I was, admittedly, pretty stiff for the first quarter of it, but I loosened up and was in a groove by the halfway mark.

You know how some folks walk away from interviews and can say, "Oh yeah. I NAILED it!"? Well, I can never say that. I never have any idea if folks are really cool with what I'm saying or if they're just going along with it to later giggle about my foolish remarks. I guess I'm just not gifted in that area.

It's a cool job with lots of possibilities and opportunity... and I'd love to get it... but I have no idea if I made a good impression or not.

Well, in a few days time I'm pretty sure I'll know how things went.

For better, or for worse.

[cue dramatic music]

1 Comments:

Blogger Max Marie, OFS said...

Those people who THINK they nailed it are usually wrong. It's far better to be humble.

4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R