the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

And there was dryness.

Well, I broke down and got contact lenses for the second time in my life. The first time was a large disaster because they hadn't invented soft lenses that corrected astigmatism yet. Plus, if I was in an air-conditioned building, the moisture was sucked right out of my eyes.

This time out, the lenses correct my astigmatism. I see better with the contacts than I do with my glasses. But air-conditioning still kills my eyes.

Yes, yes... I've decreased my caffiene intake and increased my water intake. This merely culminates in me being cranky and peeing every 15 minutes. This brings us to moisture drops.

So far, I've tried drops by Bauch & Lomb (ReNu), Alcon (Opti-Free) and CIBA Vision (AQuify). And so far, the AQuify drops kick the stuffin' out of the others. One drop of this stuff is better than three of the others. I'd thought that the ReNu ones were my favorites before, but after trying Opti-Free, I found that the ReNu drops were mildly irritating. And after trying the AQuify drops, I found that the others were a complete waste of money.

Live and learn, I suppose.

Now, anyone know where I can pick up more of the AQuify drops? My local drugstore and Walgreens online are both sold out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R