the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Friday, November 18, 2005

"The Agents" - Coming Soon?

I haven't chattered about "The Agents" up here because, well... I have a tendency to glom onto to something and run, full tilt until I'm completely exhausted and lose the will to live erm, write. While I have gone crazy with this project, I haven't lost steam yet.

And today, you get an update.

For those who may not know, I wrote a movie screenplay simply entitled "The Agents." I won't go into the details of it, because I believe that you should discover the story for yourself. Now, because the chances of this thing actually becoming a real movie are about 1 in ten million billion, I'm trying to rework it as a novel AND get it into webcomic/graphic novel format.

The novel thing is slow going because I simply don't have the time. The webcomic thing... well... I've found a gal who's willing to do the artwork... 3d style. Yeah, her medium is Computer Graphics. Oh course, I totally geeked out at the thought of my characters being "persistent". Once they're created, she just dresses them up, poses them, and puts them in different scenes. It's not the simple, obviously, but the characters don't have to be drawn 3,000 times.

I dunno when the webcomic will be up, but I'm hoping for Spring of 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R