the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh, for fuck sake.

I'm going to take a moment to catch up...

1. The N came back! The J-Church has been relegated back to second-class status, and the N has returned to serving King Street and CalTrain... just as God intended.

2. Ecsema fucking sucks. Just saying.

3. Ooooh, Barracuda! It's all mine! I've already attended to a number of items in my checklist.

4. Words I hear at work, in order of frequency: Fuck, shit, suck, revenue, hole, track, ass, assets.

5. Words I say at work: I quit.

6. Online Dating

And now you're all caught up!

1 Comments:

Blogger panzerjedi said...

I tend to say "Damnit" and "I swear I'll quit" a lot at work. Haha.

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R