the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Mac to Airplanes: Shut up.

Can you hear me now?

Personally, I think all mobile phones should have some sort of override circuitry built in that allows theaters, trains, and restaurants to turn off all communications.

Either that, or they should just build in a layer of copper mesh into the walls and turn them all into giant Faraday Cages.

I've always thought mobile phones on airplanes would be a bad idea. Based on the conversations that I overhear on MUNI and Caltrain, I'd likely kill people in a plane....
[The following are actual snippets from actual conversations I've been forced to listen to...]
"So, like, I was like walking in the mall, and, like, he was all 'You don't call me enough' and like..."
"Even if she did, it doesn't matter. It is what it is. You can't change that. Her bitching about it can't make it change either."
"No. NO! That's NOT what you said! You said that you TALKED to her! You said that you talked to her last weekend and what's stressing is that you were with ME last weekend! You talked to her while you were with ME."
"Dude. Dude. DOOOD! Seriously, man. No, man. No, just no. That's a bad idea, man."
"I don't need you in my baby's life. Nuh-uh. Not if you gonna be like that. You can't be near my baby if you actin' like that."

...yeah. That's what I hear. But having to hear that over about 50 OTHER people having the same conversation in a small enclosed space like a plane... I would be pushed to kill.

Seriously, man.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R