the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Break's Over: On With The Show!

Miss me?

Little Christmas/New Year's break there. But I'm back.

You will read this.

And I quote:
"But don't listen to the talk about having shows beamed directly into your brain. That's science-fiction nonsense. Shows will be stored in the pancreas and will enter the brain through the bloodstream after being downloaded into your iHole."

Comedy gold.

If Joss Whedon isn't your Master, you're doing it wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

Mac,

Thanks for stopping by! you must be bored at work ;) or like me and be at the mercy of other people to do their jobs so I can do mine.

Thanks for your input. What you suggest does make a lot of sense. Not sure why I went against my guy instinct to say forget about it, and start dancing for money. Feel free to stop by her site if you haven't done so and suggest what you said. I'm sure she would like all the input she can get.

As for Fox hiring, who would want to work for them ;) They can't even keep good shows on tv like Arrested Development.

6:54 PM

 
Blogger erong said...

...FOX also cancelled "Firefly" after 11 episodes.

But hey, they still have House and Bones (aka CSI: Hospital and CSI: Smithsonian). ~.^

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R