the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm here. You're not.

Yeah, so I sucked at posting up here all week. I'm sure for the 5 of you who actually pop in that this presented only a minor annoyance.

But now I'm here. And luck you; you get a BIG update. Ready?

I'm at work again. But it's ok this time. I got to day swap. So I had my weekend on Thursday and Friday and am now encased in the glass and plaster that is my office.

My work PC is making noises that resemble a Nash Rambler with a dead throw-out bearing. But as it's my work PC and I've told our IT guy about it (three times) I just don't care. Let the fucker die. I hope it actually starts spewing smoke and sparks. Then I'll get a day of solid blissfull counter-production as I sit around doing NOTHING while the IT guy runs around trying to figure it out. (Hint: THE FUCKING POWERSUPPLY FAN IS DYING! WHEN IT DIES, COMPUTER GO BOOM!)

Taco Bell has released a "Cheesy Bean & Rice" burrito. I think the beans are real, everything else is likely fake. But man, is it GOOOOD. It's got refried beans, rice, pico de gallo, grated cheese and.... fakey nacho cheese goo! I tell ya, I pretty much hate everything that's fake, (except Coca-Cola) but in this burrito, that fakey nacho cheese goo is totally grubtastic.

I caved and bought the GBA Micro. Not just any GBA Micro, mind you. No no... I got the 20th Anniversary Famicom Micro version. The packaging for the U.S. version is not nearly as cool as the Japanese version, and it doesn't have the "20th" brand on the back (damn you, Panzer!) but still, it's splendiforous. To keep my Micro warm and safe, I got this leather case. It works. It's lined with a thin layer of fleecy stuff and keeps my Micro safe from scratches, but there's no belt hook. WTF? It would be prefect with a hook on the back. Ah well. At least it's still pocket-sized, even in the case.

Jay managed to kill his hard disk drive. I'm sad for him... but that's reason number #1 why I only use Seagate Hard Disk Drives. Hell, I have a well-used, 6 year-old Seagate Barracuda 20 gig HDD that still quietly does its job. Anywho, if you know of a company that can revive his HDD, go tell him, mmkay?

Yes, Apple launched their new machines powered by Intel. 4 times faster at the same price... damn them. The new "MacBook Pro" makes me want to go on a killing spree just to have one. I know, I know... I shouldn't covet anything, but damn that machine and its deadsexiness. But I do have admit, iLife '06... over the top. I have a slogan for Apple to use, free of charge:
Buy iLife '06
Because you don't have one

1 Comments:

Blogger panzerjedi said...

IMO, The GBA Micro is probably Nintendo's best GameBoy to this date. Sure it isn't backwards compatible with GB and GBC games, but how many people (other than myself) actually still have those carts lying around?

And you should have just caved even more and imported the Japanese one. =D

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R