the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Yes, I wrote that.

Woah there, Sparky.

I've gotten a number of e-mails (which is suprising, because no one comes here, so how could they read it?) asking if I actually came up with what I wrote on December the 3rd:
The Internet is like one gigantic episode of America's Funniest Home Videos: You laugh, you wince in sympathetic pain, and then you turn it off.
Yes, I came up with that all my own. It's from my brain. I'll even claim copyright on it:
"The Internet is like one gigantic episode of America's Funniest Home Videos: You laugh, you wince in sympathetic pain, and then you turn it off." ©2005 Mac (a.k.a. Eron)

Are we clear now?

Oh, and yes, you can use it in your e-mail/weblog/bulletin board sig, just give me credit, ok?

Now stop with the e-mails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R