the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sayin' hey.

Here's a shout out to bloggers with whom I share something(?) in common.

First, to Christie. Thanks for bringing the House Drinking Game to light! Now make one for Bones and I'll be VERY happy!

Next up, Morris! No, you're not a grumpy old man. You're my long lost twin brother... or I'm your long lost Evil Twin®. Stop putting my thoughts down before I've had them.

Amy of Amy's Robot manages to comment on life & the collective hunch we call "reality" in a way that makes me want to sit back and laugh at it all.

While not technically a blog, hey to The Post Show.

I would be remiss (and a complete ass) if I didn't list Catherine, aka Cat. I remember when she went by the moniker "Eponine." She wrote (still writes) the first blog I ever read. Thankfully, she was able to reply my e-mails asking if she was ok back on 9/11/01... yeah, I've been chatting with her for that long.

And, of course, PanzerJedi (wacky dude and contemplative gamer) and my big sis Max Marie.

So, if you haven't checked out these blogs, please do so.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

Mac Daddy,

Thanks for the mention! We could be kin. Although I hate most of my family, all they want is my money. I am too a grumpy old man! Prove otherwise ;)

Great minds think alike. I'll be adding you to my list of cool blogs this weekend.

-Morris

5:00 PM

 
Blogger erong said...

"I am too a grumpy old man! Prove otherwise"

Are you challenging me? ;-)

8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R