the ramblings, rantings, ravings, and readings of one eron g. being from the San Francisco Bay Area of foggy California, eron g is usually angry or confused about something.
warning: this blog is rated R for language, alcohol use, and sexual themes.

Friday, October 07, 2005

As it happens, it happens.

Yeah, so... another blog. Big friggin' whoop.

Honestly, this isn't my first blog. It's my 5th. My last blog went up in smoke when my ISP decided to hold my server hostage. So I'm done with hosting a blog myself. I'll let blogger house all of my ramblings.

The title of this blog "Huff. Puff. Damn this house!" is a reference I made long ago to the old tale of the Three Pigs. It's what that wolf was saying, upon realizing the futility of trying to blow down a brick house. But then, why would a wolf blow the houses down anyway? Heck, just kick in the door and have some ham for dinner, wolfie! I never understood that.

Yes, this is the sort of thing you can look forward to if you persist in reading my blog: random statements on silliness. Oh, and frequently, I'll quote my Father and Grandfather. They're funny guys. And while Grandpa, God rest is soul, is no longer with us, his wisdom still lingers on.

Oh, other crazy bits by me:

http://www.riboflavin.biz
http://lonemantis.com/sixball

And I leave you with something to ponder:
Why is, "Dear LORD! This is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted!" always followed by, "Here, taste this"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Rated R